Clayground - WSTC (pt 2) Clayground - WSTC (pt 2)

very ice animation

but seriously
get some voice actors in :P

it would improve it to no end, cause atm they all sound kinda the same.

otherwise, amazinggggg

BlakTornado responds:

I was kinda tired at the time so I wasn't really putting much effort into the vocals, but I'll try and get some in the future. Thanks for your advice :)

Resident Evil 4 : ADITL Resident Evil 4 : ADITL

LMAO!

congratulations ^-^

that rocked.
haha
i found the uber secret 'naked samus' easter egg :D
old bikes didn't have pedals lol
omg! teh zombie elephant!!!

love it.
fp

Mario Vs Sonic (NX Ver.) Mario Vs Sonic (NX Ver.)

woah

for a first flash, that was amazing. the animation was smooth, and the sprite transactions were nice. great job

one thing though, if you re exported this in a framrate maybe double what this is, it would quicken the action and make it a lil more entertaining.
great job
fp.

Single Fight Single Fight

omg!!!

please make a tutorial for a game lyk this. i would pay for something lyk that!!!

LeechmasterB responds:

Hm how much would you be willing to pay? This game is not as easy to make as it might look. It is a lot of code for the fighter ai and the hit detection and combo checking ect. I suppose i could make a tutorial but it would take me a long time because i d have to explain a lot. So it is hard to get back the amount of monney you put into it with the time it takes to make a tutorial. I would certainly do it for a reasonable price though, just that price would be high. Making the game itself took me 2 weeks...

Fight Fight II Fight Fight II

holy shit...

it was great bt i found a glitch. i was against temidian or wotever his name is and he had like a millimeter of health left when he just stopped moving and his health wudnt go down any further. great game though, you rule. youve gotta make a tutorial to make a game like this. wow

Toccuma responds:

Ur computer isn't quite fast enough to process the code.. my slower computer had this problem, but before death, so hitting them would snap them out of it... tough brake! A tuturial aye... sounds good... ill have my elves look into it!!

Feed Lindsay! Feed Lindsay!

cool, some tips though

how about, when you get her all sexy again, you can make her dead fat and when she gets so fat her bra and panties pop off,causing a chain reaction causing her to go to the perfect 'fatness' so shes all hot and naked. just a thought. *hint* please do it!